FourFour2 title What to do with the ‘Cancel Amazon Unclaimed Package’ and the ‘Rent a Vacation Package’ items article FourFive 1) What to use: Amazon Unowned packages and Vacation packages will be removed from your shopping cart once you have redeemed the codes.
2) How to redeem the codes: You can use these codes on a separate checkout page to access your order or for other uses.
You can also use them to receive cash back from Amazon or other Amazon products.
3) Where to find the code: Visit the Amazon Unreleased section of your cart and enter the code in the code box at the bottom.
4) How much will it cost?: The code is for $5, which will get you a $5 Amazon Unused or Vacation package, or $10 Amazon Unpaid Package, depending on the package you choose.
It’s not redeemable for cash back.
The code will expire on June 28, 2019.
5) How long will it take to get the code?: It’s 1 to 1, or 1 hour, whichever comes first.
The time period is dependent on the type of package you selected.
6) When do I get my code?: You’ll receive the code once you’ve redeemed it. 7) Can I cancel my order?
You’ll need to redeem your order at the time you receive your package.